Role: General Practice Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000
Quinton Davies are working on behalf of an established regional accountancy practice who are seeking to strengthen their team with the addition of a General Practice Manager for their Bristol office.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with clients including owner-managed businesses, family businesses, large companies and charities across a variety of sectors, you will have responsibility for a varied portfolio and have a clear idea of how you want to drive forward and develop your portfolio.
- It is crucial to deliver excellent client care - exceeding clients' expectations.
- The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the delivery, execution and sign-off on a range of clients, with partners retaining relationship responsibilities only.
- People management responsibilities include resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and making recommendations for the internal rising star programme.
- It is preferred that the successful candidate has a pipeline of potential new clients with the ability to grow fees.
- It is preferential if the job holder has a wide network of contacts and can focus on business development and building, developing and maintaining relationships.
- Other responsibilities relevant to the role that will benefit the firm - for example helping to organise and attend a number of business development or networking events, participating in regular management meetings, input on internal firm wide project groups etc.
Experience, qualification & skills required:
- We are looking for ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified candidates.
- Strong communication skills to work with colleagues across multiple offices.
- Significant experience of delivering accounting services to a similar client base.
- Audit experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven ability in managing and developing staff i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, appraising, and recruiting.
- Marketing and Business Development experience - proven ability to identify and convert opportunities.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'