An excellent opportunity to join a Top 20 Firm located in the City of London. The firm are looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager to join their growing team. You will manage a large client portfolio across a variety of sectors including Financial Services, Property, Technology, Professional services and Charities.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring all deadlines have been met and the work is carried out within the correct budget
- Approximate workload would be a mix of 70% Audit, 15% Accounts & 15% Tax
- Plan jobs and organise assignments efficiently to ensure deadlines will be met
- Mentor and assist allocated trainee members of staff and be able to deliver constructive feedback
- Participate in training and be committed CPD
- Provide ideas and input to new innovations to develop the business in regards to efficiency, productivity and quality of service
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- At least 3 - 4 years’ experience, with a minimum of 1 year management experience
- Previous experience in managing a team of trainee members of staff
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job