- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £50-£60k
Are you a qualified accountant experienced in managing a portfolio of your own clients, ready to step up to a Practice Manager role with a top 20 firm that offers a corporate and professional structure with down to earth and friendly environment in Surrey?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South East of England. They are currently seeking energetic and ambitious individual, who will take responsibility of day-to-day running and development of the team in their Surrey office.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients starting at circa £0.5m
- Full project management
- Business development
- Manage, lead and take responsibility of the team development
- Ad-hoc travel to other offices
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing people as well as portfolio
- High level of technical competence and excellent communicator
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking General Practice Manager jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.