A fantastic opportunity for a general practice manager to join a leading independent firm of accountants. The firm itself offers specialist advice to range of businesses and multi-national corporations. With a generous package on offer the general practice manager would be ACCA/ACA qualified and have 10 years + experience within general practice.
The general practice manager would be expected to:
- Have at least 10 years experience within general practice
- Be competent in all aspects of accounts and taxation work
- Build a good working relationship and keep contact with clients
- Help with development of junior staff
- Carry out complex aspects of work
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients
- Highlight the potential of additional services to existing and potential clients
- Prepare staff performance reports
This role would suit an individual who is highly professional and has excellent communication skills. Being able to deal with pressure is essential and experience in management accounts and book-keeping would also be desirable. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced general practice manager to take on a new challenge and join a friendly and busy firm of accountants.