Revive Recruitment are currently working with an establishment business to recruit two experienced candidates who hold experience within data analysis/fraud/legal/financial services background. If you hold great skills within these areas then we would like to talk to you!
Position: General Panel Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000 pa
Hours: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday (one hour lunch)
Location: Ellesmere Port
Main Purpose of Job:
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the following areas of work:
- Process law firm applications to join lender panels
- Respond to queries from law firms and lenders
- Conduct ongoing due diligence checks on all law firms
- Identify and highlight any data discrepancies to a manager when conducting checks
- Monitor and chase the expiry of key due diligence documentation e.g. PII Certificates, Practising Certificates, Membership Renewals etc
- Be responsible for the transaction monitoring of the general panel law firms
- Contribute the to the wider Supplier Management Team day to day activities as directed.
- Provide management information and reporting to the Company
- Ensure all general panel management records are reflective of the actual situation based upon the last piece of information or documentation received.
- A background knowledge of either data analysis, compliance and risk mitigation
- Basic knowledge of the remortgage and the transactional conveyancing process would be great, but no means essential.
- Confident personality with good communication skills.
- Experience of working within a process driven office environment
- Excellent IT / MS office skills
- To work 35 hours per week from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- 23 days holidays, that increase with service
- Free parking
- Gym membership discounts
- Kitchen Facilities
- Holiday buy scheme
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located in Pulford, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Key Words Remortgage, Conveyancing, compliance, risk management, fraud, financial services, PI, PPI, Analysis
- Law Firms
- Process Driven