As a General Operator, you'll be working at the heart of our factory operation. You will ensure that all products you are involved in crafting are of the highest quality. You'll receive all the training you need to effectively support production in a variety of tasks, across various departments and production lines.
You will be responsible for:
- Adhering to standards in key areas such health & safety, food safety, cost, performance and environmental targets
- Following standard operating procedures, policies and ways of working
- Completing key production tasks and compliance checks
- Working collaboratively as part of a team to meet key production targets
- Taking part in proactive problem-solving activities and showing an active interest in looking for ways to improve the production operation
We're looking for people with;
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- A resilient attitude who are content with working daily on similar tasks, whilst still maintaining a high level of focus.
- Attention to detail, and this be able to spot any potential issues and have the confidence to take the necessary actions to resolve problems and to follow up or to escalate to the right person
- The ability to work to defined standards and processes
- Great communication skills with the ability to work well with others providing help and support to seasonal colleagues who join the team at our busiest production times
- A flexible and adaptable in order to respond effectively and efficiently to changing production requirements
As well as the training we will provide, we coach and mentor our employees to progress and develop your career. We are here to support you!
This is a permanent position on an annualised hours' contract basis with the ability to work a rotating shift pattern of Nights (10pm - 6am) Afternoons (2pm - 10pm) and Mornings (6am - 2pm). This pattern may change in line with production requirements, so a flexible approach is key.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Warehouse Operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'