We are currently recruiting for a number of General Operators to work in a fast paced factory.
Roles will run initially to the end of May, but may be extended, in order to provide support for increases in workload.
The roles are shift based; working 12 hour days and nights on a rotating shift pattern.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with ensuring loads are secured
- Machine Operation/minding
- Ensuring the work areas are kept clean and tidy
- Working as part of a team to ensure production targets are met.
We are seeking people who:
- Are able to work in a fast paced environment
- Can work on an individual basis and as part of a team
- Have strong communication skills
- Are flexible and able to consider working on an ad-hoc basis
If you are interested please click apply and submit your most up to date CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Warehouse Operator; Warehouse Assistant; Machine Operator;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'