Staffline are recruiting for General Operatives to work at our client's busy site in Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire.
General operatives convert the raw product into a processed marketable product. They grade fish for size and quality, load onto production line, ensure the fish, pack, weigh, and label the product and load/unload the product and other supplies necessary to the operation.
They clean the factory area on a regular basis and perform other work as directed. Processors may work in any of a number of areas in the operation including the factory departments:
ALL DEPARTMENTS -
- Carry out all work to the highest standards of efficiency to minimise waste.
- Ensure no contamination of product at all stages of process reporting any possible contamination to your supervisor.
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is well maintained and meets hygiene standards, reporting any faults to your supervisor.
- DO NOT use factory machinery (including vehicles) on which you have not been trained and authorised on. Assist with duties within packaging area as requested to include packing, loading and unloading of product. Assist with cleaning duties of all factory areas when required.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies. Any other relevant duties as requested by management.
Please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job