Staffline require GeneralOperatives to join an expanding team at our client's busy meat processing site based in Spalding.
The key purpose of the role would involve the processing of meat products. You will be required to work in a busy processing plant, where duties are to include production, packing and heavy lifting; candidates will be handling products in accordance to food hygiene regulations.
Job Accountabilities include:
- Ensuring all factory activities are carried out in an accurate and timely manner
- Complying with company policies and procedures, adhering to best practices
- To be flexible in approach to assist and cover all parts of the factory operation
- Adopt an approach of continuous improvement
- Ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to, including hygiene and PPE
Candidates must be confident in communicating effectively with colleagues across all levels in the business.
Ideal Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills
Previous food factory experience is desirable although full training will be provided.
40 - 48 hours per week Monday to Friday, shifts dependant on department worked in.
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
- food manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job