Staffline are recruiting for General Operatives in the Grimsby Area, based on the Europarc for a leading Fish manufacturer.
General operatives will convert the raw product into a processed marketable product. They grade fish for size and quality, load onto production line, pack, weigh, and label the product. Load/unload the product and other supplies necessary to the operation.
There is clean as you go policy therefore you will be asked to clean the factory area on a regular basis and perform other work as directed my line manager.
* Full flexibility is essential, you will be required to work on 4 on 4 off basis including weekends
* Knife skills for trimming would be an advantage
* PC or team leader experience would be considered depending on experience
* Previous experience packing on production lines required
* Excellent attention to detail
* Effective time management skills
* Effective team work and communication skills
You will be working in a chilled environment however, all required PPE will be issued to you prior to starting work. Some food production experience would be an advantage but full ongoing training is provided.
Day shifts are 6am - 6pm and night shifts are 6pm - 6am. The shift patterns are 4 on, 4 off.
Our client offer offers a number of employee benefits, including:
* Factory has a subsidised canteen offering hot and cold food
* Free onsite car parking
* All job specific PPE is provided
* Dedicated onsite Staffline team to deal with all enquiries.
* Possible Temp to Perm opportunities for suitable candidates
A listening, reading and numeracy assessment is also completed prior to starting the assignment.
Please apply now.