Staffline are recruiting for General Operatives 2 days/2nights to work at our client's busy food production site based in Grimsby.
The role is responsible for the weighing of all components correctly and ensuring that all quality and hygiene standards are met at all times:
- Weighing out all components using the appropriate measuring devices and ensure they are placed in the correct place in the pack.
- Following photo standards at all time in relation to product appearance, weight and assembly order.
- Efficiently communicating with the Sleeve Up department and team leader regarding any product issues to ensure business standards are met.
- Ensuring that all quality, health and safety and hygiene standards (GMP Standard) are met and adhered to at all times.
- Proactively assisting other team members or undertaking housekeeping duties when lines are on hold or on stop.
Pay rate: £7.50 - £8.00 per hour
If you feel that you could be a success in this role then please apply now.
- food manufacturing
- risk operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job