Job Description: General Operative
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for General Operatives to join our established client in Melbourne.
As a General Operative Operative you will:
- General heavy lifting and careful handling of products
- Attention to detail to ensure products are produced correctly and moved around the warehouse without damage.
- Putting together packaging crates
- General tidying/sweeping of the work area
- Using various tools and equipment that candidates will be trained on
What we are looking for:
- Previous Warehouse experience desirable
- Previous Yard/wood work
- A candidate with FLT license desirable
- Being energetic and fun with a good personality is key to being successful
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team•
- Work ethic is very key and this will be monitored frequently by site supervisors
- The ideal candidate would be hard-working and reliable.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A good accuracy level is essential
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to follow all health and safety procedures
Days- (am-4:30pm Monday-Friday )
Days- £10.00 per hour
- Plenty of other opportunities to learn different roles at our client
- Strong team
- Temporary- permanent
- Weekly pay up to £400!
- Full time hours weekly
- When you are taken on full time- Increased pension contribution, Health benefits paid for.
Please submit your CV to apply online today to secure your place!
Due to the high levels of interest in the role, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application is unsuccessful.
As of 25th May 2018 the Data Protection law is changing, therefore before we can help you to find employment we will need confirmation from you to allow us to hold your data (name and number) in order for us to get in contact with you if required (details of our Privacy Notice will be available on our website prior to 25th May 2018). Once we have registered your details, we will need you to agree to our Data Protection Policies as we may then require more sensitive data such as ID, bank details and employment details.
- Heavy Lifting
- Work Alone
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'