General Operative Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for your own Health & Safety and the Health and Safety of your fellow employees
• Ensure all data to be recorded is accurate and up to date
• Ensure product is correctly labeled and packed
• Drive your work flow to ensure the team you are working with is working to a high standard and meeting targets
• Ensure quality guidelines are followed for all areas
• Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadlines
• Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
General Operative Requirements:
• Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
• Hardworking with an ability to meet deadlines
• Customer focused attitude
• Ability to follow instruction
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Previous factory environment experience would be preferable
Xtratherm is an innovative insulation manufacturer with a strong focus on supporting the construction sector. Our experience and expertise is in providing cost-effective and certified solutions to the construction industry for over 30 years.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service through dedicated and committed employees incorporating a strong emphasis on teamwork.
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Days/Afters and Nights available, Monday - Friday
You may have experience of the following: Refinement Operator, Manufacturing Operative, Production Operator, Production Line, Manufacturing Operator, Waste Management, Health & Safety, FLT, Counterbalance, Warehouse Operative, Depot Operator, etc
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'