Job Title: General Operative
Location: Near Brackley
Salary: £18,500 + Additional benefits
Our client is an established and reputable company based near Brackley. Due to continued growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a physically fit and motivated individual to join their dynamic and friendly team as a General Operative. This is a fantastic opportunity, with future possibilities.
- You will be responsible for keeping the yard area tidy in line with Health & Safety standards.
- You will be required to assist in the breakdown of products for recycling.
- You may be responsible for operating a Counterbalance Forklift Truck.
- You will be required to work alongside and communicate with other departments within the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy is crucial to perform in the role.
- You will need to have a valid Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence.
- You will need to be physically fit and have the ability to lift up to 25kg.
- A 'can-do' attitude is essential.
The working hours for this position are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8:00am to 4:30pm on a Friday. Due to our client's rural location you will need to hold a full driving licence.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job