Gi Group Doncaster are currently recruiting for General Operatives on behalf of a market leading and innovative manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Doncaster.
This role will require you to work within a paint shop and manufacturing products to an exceptional standard and quality.
My client can offer an excellent benefits package which, in addition to a competitive salary, includes; attendance bonus, pension, life assurance and staff discount.
Working 40 hours per week on a rotational shift basis of:
Days - 6:00am - 2:00pm, Monday to Friday
Afters - 2:00pm - 12:00am (Midnight), Monday to Thursday
- Preparing primed pieces of furniture prior to being painted
- Responsible for assisting machine operators feeding and taking of the paint lines
- Ensure that all finished pieces meet the required quality standards
- Packing finished products
- Responsible for marshalling products around the department
- Rotating or moving into other departments may be required to meet business demands
- Multi-stacking and de-stacking panels and materials
- Up keeping of the factory to consistently satisfactory levels
- Adhering and conforming to all safety standards at all times to ensure personal safety and safety of the workforce
- Able to perform manual handling tasks such as lifting, stacking, carrying etc. of products varying in sizes
- Have a good level of numerical knowledge
- Reliable and punctual
- Motivated to achieve
- Basic problem solving ability
- Understanding of health & safety issues in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Ideally have product assembly skills and experience
- Ideally have experience working to output targets and specifications
If intersted; please apply via the advert or give us a call on .
- General Operative
- Paint Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job