Staffline are looking for General Operatives to join the team at our client's busy food manufacturing site based in Dronfield.
As a General Operative you will ensure the production of food products is conducted correctly and efficiently throughout your shifts.
The suitable candidate will:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have good attention to detail when accurately weighing out ingredients
- Be able to adhere to Health and Safety and Hygiene standards
- Be able to pass a basic skills test given at the interview stage
The hours and shifts available for this role include:
- 4 out of 7 days flexi day shift - 06:00am - 18:00pm
- Sunday - Wednesday - 06:00am - 18:00pm
- Wednesday - Saturday - 06:00am - 18:00pm
- Friday - Sunday - 06:00am - 18:00pm
- 4 out of 7 days flexi Night shift - 18:00pm- 06:00am
- Sunday - Wednesday - 18:00pm- 06:00am
- Wednesday - Saturday - 18:00pm- 06:00am
- Friday - Sunday - 06:00am - 18:00pm- 06:00am
The pay rate for this position is £7.50 per hour.
Please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job