We are currently seeking multiple trained general nurses with hospital experience for immediate placement in Buckinghamshire. We have numerous positions available in various wards/departments and can offer full time or part time hours on a regular basis.
This role includes the responsibility for the well-being of patients, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met; therefore a caring and compassionate professional is essential for this role. Staff will have access to a variety of exciting and innovative learning opportunities to ensure that they are able to engage in different ways to support the changing environment in various acute settings. If you are a forward thinking individual possessing clinical skills, then this role would be of interest to you.
We are offering competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work with the UK's leading medical recruitment agency. Our dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants will offer you flexible hours to ensure that they meet your needs.
Core duties would include:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing residents' needs and wishes.
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure that the team's skills and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
- Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
- Valid NMC registration
- Current CRB
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast Track registration and compliance
- Free basic life support service
- 24 hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn.
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the leading independent provider of locum workers to the NHS and private sectors, supplying doctors, nurses, AHP/HSS and clerical to hospitals all over the UK. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- general nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job