General Marketing Manager
Do you excel at using marketing techniques to find leads and drive business in a fast growing B2B environment?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a General Marketing Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a Marketing professional to deliver the marketing outcomes, plan deliverables and campaigns and execute delivery with creativity, innovation, market knowledge, audience understanding and excellent attention to message and detail.
Marketing is central to maintaining our rapid growth as a Specialist Computer manufacturer. We sell into 7 major market areas; Leisure, Transport, Healthcare, Defence and Security, Communications, Energy and Automation. We sell to prime integrators, OEMs and to end user businesses. Our computer platforms are used in hundreds of different applications and while we have a very high rate of returning customers our growth rate depends on our ability to reach new customers, access new market segments and articulate the benefit of our products in new applications.
A key part of the role is lead generation. The General Marketing Manager owns the marketing deliverable planner and works closely with Sales and Product Management to ensure a tight plan and delivery of collateral and events to drive lead generation.
The General Marketing Manager works alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and reports to the acting Head of Marketing. This role is currently undertaken by the CEO.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and with ambition to make an impact across the full spectrum of marketing elements. We are seeking a marketing manager and giving them the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and growing marketing team. The role offers involvement in all elements of marketing as opposed to a narrow vertical set. This will enrich your marketing subject and management experience base enormously. If you have the ambition to take on management responsibility with a mix of getting stuck in, managing marketing outcomes and the people in the team delivering them, this is a role that can take you there.
Additional Salary Info: Pension, Salary Sacrifice Schemes, Flexi-time
Marketing Manager | Marketing | Lead Generation | Campaigns | B2B Marketing | PR | Media | KPI's
- 5+ Years in a B2B marketing role.
- Experience of using offline channels for lead generation.
- Specialised in one or more traditional marketing disciplines.
- Data sheet, case study, blog/news and presentation design and creation
- PR & Media Management.
- Exhibition & event organisation
- Product launch & through-life marketing
- Working to KPI's.
- Working to the ISO: 9001 standard or other process driven methodology.
- Sector experience marketing technology based products in industrial/specialist B2B sectors from any one of: Leisure, Transport, Automation, Energy, Communications, Defence & Security or Medical.
- Co-marketing with supply chain or channel partners.
- Process ownership/development
- Marketing in a small company.
- Computing or technology related industry knowledge.
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Studio Packages (Photoshop & In-Design).
- Wordpress CMS & website development/management
- Digital marketing skills
- Degree in Marketing or related subject.
- Driven and able to multi-task handling multiple priorities and projects.
- Results orientated
- Challenge seeking
- High energy
- Process driven with logical, planned and structured methodology.
- A collaborative team player who is dedicated to the success of the team.
- Organised, tidy with good time management.
- Able to handle pressure to meet deadlines and deliver marketing outcomes.
- Able to eliminate ambiguity and resolve disagreements with sensitivity.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- High standard of professional appearance and behaviour.
- Setter and driver of high standards.
- Lifelong learner, practitioner and teacher to others of new skills.
- Able to overcome and learn from failures.
We are a privately owned company with no outside investors that has grown profitably in the UK for three decades. We have also operated an Americas subsidiary for over a decade. The company is pursuing an aggressive growth strategy to IPO on the London AIM stock market in 2020.
Our current benefits package includes:
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Up to a max of 10 additional days' service related.
- Flexible working option to earn half a day additional vacation each month by working 5 additional hours.
- Flexi-time arrangements
- Pension scheme - 3% Employer, 3% Employee contributions. Increasing up to 7% Employer contribution service related.
- Free on-site parking including electric charge points.
- Salary sacrifice schemes - Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"