Job Title: General Managers
Location: Loch Lomond area
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
My client has some exciting new hospitality managment roles in the Loch Lomond/Helensburgh areas. These are fantastic opportunities for either an individual or a couple to make a real impact in a growing business, with a brand that will support and develop your hospitality career.
- Day to day management of the venue
- Developing and rolling out the business plan
- Working to targets and achieving sales growth
- Staff recruitment
- Training and development of the team
- Ensuring that all training and compliance is up to date
- Ensuring satisfactory inspections by all regulatory agencies
- Continuous improvement of all internal audits
What we need from you;
- Previous experience as a GM or Assistant GM/Ops manager
- Proven success of leading and motivating a team and have ability to work under pressure
- Experience of being a role model for delivering a consistently high-quality experience to guests
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ and quickly find the best solutions to any problems that may arise
- Organisational and strong communication skills are a must
What we offer:
- Personal Career Development Support & Training
- 28 days’ holiday incl. bank holidays
- Company pension
- Team Discount at all our restaurants & hotels
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'