Position: General Manager Transport and Haulage
Salary: Negotiable up to £50k plus benefits
Based: Northern Ireland - Belfast
About Our Client
A multinational Transport business based in Northern Ireland with an excellent reputation. They have gone from strength to strength in recent times acquiring large contracts and customers which will ensure their business continues to thrive and grow in the coming years.
- The main purpose of the role is to manage a number a depot/ and ensure service and cost KPI's are achieved.
- Ensuring all areas are staffed correctly and in line with operational needs and budget.
- Improve customer experience by ensuring staff are delivering exceptional customer services
- in a fast-paced environment.
- You will ensure risk is effectively managed through compliance with all company policies including Health and Safety as well as operating within legal and regulatory requirements.
- You will input in an informed and accurate way into budgeting and forecasting depot performance and control costs in line with region size.
- With commercial acumen, you will recognise when investment needs to be made to support profitable business growth and ensure that the necessary resources are in place to enable the delivery of depot targets. Cost and waste reduction are also important to the role.
- Experience within a Distribution and Logistics environment.
- This is a commercial role which will require pro active thinking when talking to new and existing customers to increase revenue
- Aware of current relevant legislation linked to customs protocol
- Good interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with agencies and customers.
- Computer literate to operate computer programs such as Windows and any other software
that is standard within the industry.
- Confident and articulate, commanding respect through knowledge experience and personal style, you will have a passion for service and strong customer focus.
- Thriving under pressure you will be capable of managing multiple priorities and working to critical deadlines and objectives.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
If interested please apply ASAP to not miss out
- General Manager
- Transport Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Supply Chain.
- Northern Ireland
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'