General Manager - Stoke and surrounding region - Fast Food Concept (QSR)
Are you currently aRetail / Supermarket team or department leader wanting to take the next step into a General Manager position?
Do you come with a proven track record of delivering results in Retail, Fast FOOD (QSR), or the hospitality sectors?
- Are you a Passionate, inspirational and entrepreneurial General Manager who can create and deliver an amazing guest experience and drive breakthrough results with your team?
- Do you strive to be the best you can be and ensure the customer is at the very heart of everything you and your team do?
- Do you have a charismatic, authentic, people focussed leadership style and strive to deliver the highest levels of service and standards through your teams?
Our client is Global FAST FOOD restaurant operator (QSR) that has a genuine passion for delivering great food, in a fun environment delivered by fantastic engaged people. They are currently redefining their proposition and growing their portfolio across the UK and are looking for passionate people to join them on their journey as they expand.
What does the role involve?
- The focus of a Restaurant General Manager is to provide people and guest focussed leadership and high impact coaching to drive the operational excellence and financial performance of your business
- We are looking for people with lots of passion, energy and drive; a real self-starter with leadership ability beyond that of a typical General Manager whom can engage and inspire their teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- As a Restaurant General Manager, you will set, engage and execute your vision, coach and support your teams to deliver the highest brand standards and customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- The Restaurant General Manager will have full accountability for P&L and ensure that opportunities for driving footfall and sales are maximised.
- You will use your considerable operational and branded experience to help deliver excellence across the business whilst motivating, developing and inspiring your team to maximise their potential.
- As the Restaurant General Manager, you will have complete autonomy to drive your business forward. We are looking for a true champion of the brand, someone that will challenge the status quo and think 'outside of the box’ to support your businesses thrive.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
- As the Restaurant General Manager, you will ideally have a proven background of driving success with teams averaging 25 (but up to 50 people in larger restaurants) within a branded hospitality, restaurant or retail environment (supermarket team and department leaders that want a GM role are encouraged to apply).
- You will have strong financial and commercial acumen.
- We are looking for highflyers and individuals, who are passionate and driven who have the ability to step up in their career.
- You will possess excellent communication and commercial skills, displaying a people centric approach on both fronts of team and guest.
- As the Restaurant General Manager, you will be structured in your approach, be adaptable to change and will thrive in a fast-paced environment and extremely well organized.
- To succeed in the role of Restaurant General Manager the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an outgoing, affable personality, and be people focused at all levels whilst putting the customer at the heart of everything and have presence both 'on the floor’ and in the community.
If you are interested in this Restaurant General Manager role and possess the skills necessary, please apply below.
SPE Connect is a specialist Hospitality & Retail recruitment consultancy
Reference ID: GM Stoke
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'