Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
Are you a dynamic individual with proven track record of managing large teams to deliver an exceptional experience in a diverse, service led environment?
You’ll be driving the business forward by delivering exceptional customer service and making sure our in-house experience is professional, exciting and true to our brand!
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial performance and operation of your venue in line with company strategy, policies and procedures.
- Monitor the financial performance of the venue using weekly operating reports and develop action plans with the management team to optimise performance
- Formulate operating budgets and business plans
- Ensure that service standards and levels of customer care are maintained and developed
- Identify and implement the training needs of senior management and undertake training needs analysis in conjunction with the HR department
- Ensure processes are in place for continued compliance training within the team
- Undertake and assist in security investigations
- Ensure that staff adhere to all security and personal safety policies
- Adhere to all H&S practices and procedures, and ensure at all times the safety of all employees
- Responsible for the recruitment and induction of all staff through venue managers
- Oversee all disciplinary and grievance procedures ensuring that legislative and company procedures are implemented
- To ensure that records for all staff held on the premises are properly maintained and secured in accordance with current Data Protection legislation
- Monitor and take action as necessary to ensure all promotional campaigns are correct and current and that dated "Point of Sale" material is removed as required
- Attend General Managers meetings at dates to be issued by the Operations Director
- Provide a periodic operations report to the Operations Director
- To promote the Company in a positive manner when dealing with internal and external customers or at any other opportunity
- To ensure that customer service is carried out in line with Company standards and results in complete customer satisfaction
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required by Senior Management. In keeping with the accepted principles of good Company practice, you may be required to undertake additional or alternative duties related to your position as directed from time to time by your Line Manager
- A confident and natural retail or hospitality leader who is able to manage staff performance and support individuals to deliver
- A passion for driving sales through service and delivering on company KPIs
- A hands-on approach to leadership and a desire to lead from the front
- Experience of engaging and supporting large teams
- Be able to manage and resolve conflict
- Be open and honest with a great communication style
- Be able to spot opportunities to improve the customer experience and have a solution led approach to resolving problems
- You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of retail achievements
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wembley, Brent Cross, Kensal Green, Stratford, Harrow, East Barnet, Finsbury, Twickenham, Mitcham, Bromley, Croydon, Dartford, Romford
KEY WORDS: Store Manager, Site Manager, Venue Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager, Marketplace Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Retail, Manager, Club Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'