Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be a part of a company that is experiencing extensive international growth? A market leading global engineering and manufacturing business supplying quality products and solutions to the Petrochemical industry are looking to recruit a new General Manager for their UK site.
The business has been trading for over 50 years, has15 global manufacturing sites, with over 350 staff members worldwide. The company focuses on HVAC, industrial hose and ducting supplying predominantly to the Petrochemical industry. The company is going through sustained growth and offers an excellent career opportunity to help drive this organic growth across the UK.
Reporting to the Vice President of the Group the role is responsible for the UK arm of the business concerned with the manufacturing of industrial hoses primarily for the Petrochemical industry.
- Effective leadership through clear direction, strategy and support with the focus on profitable growth.
- Strong Management team cohesion and support the wider business strategy through daily reviews, meetings and action plans, ensuring full accountability and improved productivity throughout the organisation.
- Clear execution of operational plans and the achievement of earnings and cashflow targets.
- Establish rigorous performance measurements, processes and action recovery plans as appropriate.
- The finished product is delivered to the customer, on time, within budget and meeting the technical requirements.
- Help to ensure that customer, statutory, standards, safety, and internal quality requirements are met or exceeded.
- Drive recruitment, evaluation and retention of staff.
- Plan, determine optimal utilization of labour, materials and equipment to meet production goals.
- Increase throughput, productivity and quality.
- Coordinate manufacturing with sales, procurement and shipping.
- Responsible for the expansion of both commercial and production performance.
- Experience in overseeing staff and running a manufacturing business.
- Experience with Purchasing, Inventory management, ISO, HSE requirements and recruiting.
- Self-driven and good people management skills.
- Ability to relate and work with diverse people from different cultures.
- Experience of and working with a multi-disciplinary team approach.
- Strong negotiation skills and customer focus.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work under pressure and achieve agreed targets.
- Understanding and working knowledge of financial costing, P&L and Balance Sheets.
- Service driven, innovative; reliable and assertive.
- Comfortable with manufacturing processes, ISO, Quality Assurance.
If you fit the criteria and are interested in applying for this position then please click apply.
- General Manager
- Quality Management
- Manufacturing Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'