We wish to immediately recruit an experienced General Manager for our 26 bedroom hotel in Stockbridge, Hampshire. This is a new and exciting venture to bring a beautiful hotel back to it's former glory. The successful candidate for this amazing challenge will have a proven track record, with a high standard hospitality background and experience in hotel operations, revenue management, food, beverage and leisure and be capable of delivering the highest service and operational standards whilst helping to develop and grow the business, along with recruiting, leading and developing a well-motivated team.
- A natural host with a friendly, approachable manner and an eye for detail
- From a full-service background, you will be able to demonstrate experience in anticipating, meeting and exceeding guests needs.
- A proven ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner which is accurate, complete and of high quality.
- Demonstrates an ability to interact positively with management, colleagues, suppliers, and customers to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Experience of successful staff management including recruitment, appraisals, training and development and performance management.
- Experience in addressing and managing customer complaints and dissatisfaction.
Please apply by sending your current CV with salary expectations.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or email now or in the future.
- General Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'