The Restaurant Manger has overall responsibility for providing essential team leadership, as it relates to all TKRC team members.
- Ensure all food products and customer relations are consistent with TKRC high quality standards
- Develop relationships with customer and foster customer loyalty
- Address all customer complaints timely and efficiently
- Obtain and maintain higher than 8/10 in Customer Survey Score
Health and Hygiene:
- Adhere to Health Department guidelines and maintain an A certification
- Maintain cleanliness of store
- Ensure staff abide by clean practices
Premises and Equipment:
- Ensure Open/Close procedures are conducted appropriately
- Ensure all fixtures and equipment are in working condition
- Coordinate with Maintenance Manager to ensure repair/maintenance/upkeep of facility and equipment are addressed in a timely manner
Inventory and Supplies:
- Review, maintain and order all inventory and supplies
- Implement cost savings and waste reduction plans
Staffing and Scheduling:
- Supervise all restaurant employees
- Train staff on appropriate practices
- Schedule all staff to ensure appropriate coverage levels
Revenue and Marketing:
- Participate in promotional activities
- Participate in social media initiatives
Perform other related duties as required and assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to read, writes, speak and understand English fluently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Ability to meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards.
- Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'