This leading property management company are looking for a General Manager to oversee a prestigious residential development based near Heathrow. As a General Manager you will be overseeing a luxury residential development, managing on-site staff and dealing with tenants in relation to property related issues.
What's in it for you?
- A role offering a competitive salary
- A chance to work for a well-established Property Management company
General Manager duties will include:
- Operations and soft facilities management of the development
- Management of on-site staff including, Concierges and Front of House team
- Health and safety responsibility; Checking the development daily for any health and safety risks and hazards
- Drive the delivery of 5* standards across the developments
- Key point of contact and face of the organisation for the residents
- Organising and overseeing contractors in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Administration and management of service charges
- Financial management and reporting
- Supplier / Contractor management
As a General Manager you will be;
- Experienced in a similar role within either a luxury Property / Hospitality / Hotel or facilities company
- Highly professional always, both on the phone and face to face
- Very organised
- Able to work well under pressure
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident in handling complaints and enquiries
If you are an experienced General Manager looking for your next career opportunity, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'