This high - profile property company are looking for a General Manager to oversee an existing residential development based in London Docklands.
What's in it for you?
This role offers a competitive salary and an opportunity to join a well-established company with long term career prospects.
As a General Manager you will be overseeing multiple luxury residential units, managing on-site staff and dealing with tenants in relation to property related issues.
As a General Manager you will be responsible for;
- Day to day operations management
- Management of on-site staff including, Concierges, Cleaners and Maintenance teams.
- Health and safety responsibility; Checking the development daily for any health and safety risks and hazards
- Drive the delivery of 5* standards across the developments
- Key point of contact and face of the organisation for the residents
- Management of all day to day and longer-term Facilities management
- Organising and overseeing contractors in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Supplier / Contractor management
As a General Manager you will be;
- Experienced in a similar role within either a luxury Property / Hospitality / Hotel or facilities company
- Highly professional always, both on the phone and face to face
- Very organised
- Able to work well under pressure
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident in handling complaints and enquiries
Interviews for this role are being held next week so if you are looking for your next career move within the residential sector, then please apply today or call and ask to speak to a member of the Residential team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job