Normally based with one of our Sandman Signature Hotels, Shark Club UK Ltd is the UK Food and Beverage Arm of Canada's largest private hospitality employer. Venues range from cool sports bars to premium casual dining restaurants and whiskey lounges. We are fiercely choosy about who we bring on board as they need to be loyal, passionate about our brands and intensely dedicated to personal and personnel development.
Now established six years in the UK, we are currently undergoing a UK wide expansion and are in need of creative and fun loving people to join our awesome team. The opportunity for development and career progression for the right people is unrivalled in this industry. If you are a hospitality professional who wants to feel valued and needs to be challenged then please get in touch.
To get to know a little bit more about us, our brands and our culture... why not check us out online.
If you are a proven sales driver with a passion for coaching and development from within, then we want to speak to you.
As the F&B department runs completely separately from the Hotel, the role encompasses but is not limited to the following....
- Maintaining a healthy working relationship with the Hotel Gm to ensure a seamless experience for all Guests
- Attend weekly meetings with the hotel to receive and provide feedback on the ongoing relationship
- Full responsibility for all F&B Operations within the Hotel
- Provisions high levels of brand standard service to win "Raving Fans"
- Responsible for over 100 members of staff and their safety whilst on the premises
- Drive Sales of Restaurant, lounge, whiskey bar, private dining rooms and conferencing and events facilities in conjunction with the sales team.
- Directly responsible to the Area manager for the financial performance of the unit and achievement of KPI's
- To prepare the required daily and weekly reports and send them to the area manager and head office accounting team
- Personally write the weekly schedule at least a week in advance, for all areas, except for Culinary and Conferencing & Events, and ensure compliance with company labour margins.
- Creation of a monthly managers schedule
- To co-ordinate and be responsible for correct staffing of all F&B departments including C&E
- Develops and encourages succession planning to a high level
- Continually assesses competitive market and takes steps to ensure we remain in the fore-front
- Liaises with Suppliers to ensure correct pricing, product quality and timely delivery at all times.
- To facilitate training of all team members to a high level within company training standards
- To actively preach, deliver and maintain all brand standards within all departments of F&B
- Completion of all monthly internal audits in line with company policy
- Hold weekly manager meetings with back and front of house teams to ensure free flow of information and provision of action plans
- Drives Food quality through consistent assessment and communication with the culinary team
- Manages food costs to a high level using all of the brand standard tools and training provided
- Full accountability for protection of the brand and its image within the UK market
- Development of annual budgets in conjunction with the regional manager for presentation to the Managing Director
- Be available to travel for either conferences or to help out with new store opens and training
- Financial Performance
- Product Quality
- Succession Planning
- Fun Loving
- Timely Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job