General Manager vacancy:
General Manager vacancy: A rare and exciting opportunity has become available in one of the original Castle sites located close to the amazing Holland Park, just a short walk from the hustle and bustle from Shepherd's Bush and Notting Hill Gate.
We are looking for an experienced or newly appointed General Manager to drive sales in what is already a thriving business and capitalise on the affluent metropolitan high roller customer demographic. The right General Manager will not only be great at maintaining the loyal local trade but also work towards building on the great tourist crowd that passes the site. If you are a General Manager looking for a new challenge or a manager ready for their first appointment, then please get in touch!
And hot off the press.... This year our General Managers can achieve a quarterly bonus paid throughout the year and, wait for it, 1% profit share. Total bonus uncapped!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....