General Manager - Toy & Games Manufacturing Company (£60k - £70k + Bonus)
About The Toy/ Games Manufacturing Company:
We are looking for a vivacious General Manager to pioneer the growth of an inventive toy/ games manufacturing company based in the Aylesbury area. Having recently been acquired by a large manufacturer, it's an exciting time for the business who are planning to grow year on year and are investing profits into new toy/ games product development. The Toy Manufacturing company work with leading retail accounts including specialist toy/ games retailers including Smyths, as well as generalist retail accounts such as Tesco and John Lewis as well as smaller independent boutique stores across both the UK and internationally. These are deep-rooted retail relationships they have possessed for years. The toy products are aimed at the young children's market, all toy/ games products are designed to give children an engaging learning experience.
About the General Manager Role:
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for every business operation:
* Circa 18 members of staff, hands on management of staff split across multiple functions.
* Managing finance, product development, sales, marketing and account management.
* Build relationships with the largest and most complex retail accounts and be the face of the business.
* Report into the board monthly, ensuring monthly revenue/ profit targets are obtained.
About the Successful General Manager:
For this role, my client is looking for a lively and intelligent General Manager who has a natural ability to embrace a broad sense of responsibility.
* Experience within the toy/ games industry is imperative.
* Experience in managing direct reports.
* Demonstrable experience across core functions of sales, marketing, finance & product development.
* Excellent communication skills, flair and leadership qualities.
* Ideally have had experience as a General Manager.
The General Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £60,000 - £70,000 + Commission and excellent company benefits.
We are now accepting applications so please do apply now.
Please note this role is based from the office nearby to Aylesbury and there is an expectation to be working from the office 90% of the time.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job