A highly successful motor retail group have a truly exciting opportunity for an exceptional and highly ambitious General Manager to lead a team at one of their premier retail dealerships. This group continue to build on their reputation for providing first class service to customers and business partners alike and are therefore seeking a like-minded General Manager.
This Motor Retail group pride themselves in building some the UK's best dealerships, offering state of the art facilities and look to provide the best working environment available.
- You will manage all aspects of this retail franchised dealership
- Motivating and driving dealership management and dealership team
- You will help achieve the strategic objectives of the group and exceed the planned profitability of the site.
- Support, coach and mentor sales and aftersales teams
- Manage the highest standards expected by the manufacturer
- Have a highly detailed & analytical approach and possess that winning mentality
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working within the automotive retail industry in either a General Manager role or perhaps as a Head of Business or Dealer Principal role. Current senior management experience with a prestige brand would be a distinct advantage.
This group's forward-thinking senior management team will offer you all the support and help that you will need to build a successful and stable career. In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect to receive an excellent remuneration as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
A basic salary in the region of £65,000 - £75,000 plus an on-target bonus scheme that will get this package to £100,000 per annum. You will also benefit from a Company Car, 22 days holiday, Pension & Healthcare. Plus, Family Car Schemes, Family & Friends servicing discounts and many other group incentive schemes
- General Manager
- Dealer Principle
- Head of Business