Our client is seeking a General Manager to run a private members club, the General Manager must be a strong leader, motivated and managerial skills are a MUST.
The club is not just for the little ones, it's for the grown ups too. Fantastic family environment based in South West London. Kitted out with an art lab, music studio, dance space and kitchen, it has all you need to keep the kids occupied. And most importantly there's a dedicated space where adults can relax and escape the pressures and stresses of city life.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious General Manager to develop and hone the services of this unique space.
Benefits and perks:
- Free lunch
- Competitve salary - 32k + 5K bonus
- Statutory pension
- 28 days holiday
- Training and progression provided
- Fantastic working environment
- Hours: 9am until 6pm.
- Be creative and able to think outside the box
- Have amazing attention to detail
- Be organized, calm and professional
- Be a great communicator with both children and adults
Specific Duties and Responsibilities for General Manager
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Club.
- Have responsibility for all security procedures and basic administration within the Club.
- Manage the operational team within the Club
- Ensure member satisfaction whilst at the same time achieving targeted profit and cost controls.
- Be responsible for the efficient, cost-effective management of utilities and services.
- Prepare budget and sales forecasts with directors for each year and be proactive in the forecast of any capital expenditure.
- Prepare reports for weekly meetings with the directors and ensure accuracy of all reports.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Club, overseeing that work is accomplished by the managers and supervisors.
- Serve as the principal public relations and main point of contact for the club.
- Resolve important customer complaints and service problems, immediately.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety standards are monitored and upheld.
- Identify and encourage training (including cross training)
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Worked with children
- Child or Early years training
General Manager Job Requirements:
- Strong leadership, motivation and managerial skills
- Judgement and decision making ability
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Competent in recruitment and training
- Have a clean enhanced CRB and the legal right to work in the UK
- General Manager