The iconic pub and hotel The Mitre in Greenwich is looking for a General Manager. Situated in the shadow of the Church of Saint Alfege, across the road from the Greenwich Antiques Market, up the street from the magnificent Maritime College and Museum and around the corner from the Royal Greenwich Park and Observatory.
It has a cool secret garden at the back and a side terrace and 24 4-Star Innkeeper’s Lodge Hotel rooms. It is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the tourists that visit Greenwich and the world-famous Cutty Sark all year round, along with the local resident and student population.
Greenwich is one of London's most visited places and The Mitre is a perfect place for everyone to experience an amazing classic pub experience that we can all be proud of. If you’re a General Manager who would love to run one of Greenwich's best known and most loved pubs, then please get in touch.
And hot off the press.... This year our General Managers can achieve a quarterly bonus paid throughout the year and, wait for it, 1% profit share. Total bonus uncapped!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job