General Manager - Oxford, 32-34K+Bonus+Benefits, OTE 45K
We are working alongside a Vibrant Restaurant Brand that are expanding in the UK. They Currently have 45 restaurants and are committed to opening another 10 every year.
Their Concept is very unique and they are creating a Vibe wherever they Open. They are all about their people and ensure that everyday is a good day, this is can be seen in every Restaurant through the excellence of service and Customer satisfaction. Due to their expansion a Vacancy has come about for a General Manager in Oxford.
You will be very much involved in the running of the Restaurant, from the P+L to the inventory and organising events to promote your Restaurant 's profile in the City. Our Client is growing very Rapidly and there is a clear path for progression Very Quickly.
This Restaurant is Very High Turnover, consistently taking 40-50K+ a week. The successful General Manager will need to be comfortable in this environment, whilst being able to ensure every Customer receives the highest Quality of Service.
What they look for in a General Manager:
- To work with passion and integrity, as a positive ambassador and strong leader.
- Have a successful track record working with high volume restaurant teams.
- Ideally have had management experience in both casual dining and high volume liquor environments.
- Be commercially aware and have a high level of financial understanding; we want intelligent business minded people.
- To be a real foodie with a genuine love for music and people.
If this vibe sounds like something you can get down with, please apply for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job