The Hemlock Stone in Nottingham is looking for an inspirational General Manager!
We are a genuine British local full of character! Our guests enjoy quality real casks ales next to open fires and our quality British pub menu really hits the spot. We are looking for a General Manager who thrives in the centre of the community delighting every guest who visits 's.
Easily accessible off the M1, J25 and A52 and a stone's throw away from Wollaton Hall, and a short drive from Beeston, Carlton, and Long Eaton. We have a large parking area and outdoor seating for our guests to enjoy our hospitality throughout the year.
This is a General Manager opportunity not to be missed!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....