Premium Country Pubs are a collection of individual pubs situated in some of the most beautiful locations the UK's rural and urban landscapes have to offer. We are looking for General Managers to join us in the Reading area.
Are you a General Manager who likes to take the finer details of food and drink and craft them into something truly special? Are you a General Manager who is passionate about offering those who enjoy the finer things in life a place to discover and share great tasting food and drink with friends and family in an informal, relaxed atmosphere? Each of our pubs offers something different and we want people who can offer something different too.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....