At Wildwood we are committed to developing, attracting, and keeping the best General Managers in the industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join one of the UK’s quickest growing brands with fantastic career opportunities.
Who we are
We opened the first Wildwood in 2008 and we have gone from strength to strength ever since. We believe in keeping it simple, focussing on great food, exceptional service and spectacular sites.
If you are a talented General Manager and share our passion for high quality fresh dishes served in a friendly and relaxed environment we need to speak further.
What we need
As a small but growing business we need General Managers who are able to take ownership of their own restaurant. You will also have the opportunity to impact the whole group as we constantly encourage innovation and driving excellence.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a General Manager who:
- Has at least two years experience as a manager in a standards driven restaurant
- Is a leader who can inspire and build great teams
- Energy and passion for providing great guest experiences
- Is commercially minded and able to see the bigger picture
What we offer
If the above sounds like you then we offer General Managers a great career. The opportunity for strong General Managers to progress to area manager is very realistic and will be offered to high performing General Managers
On top of this we offer General Managers:
- a competitive salaries and one of the best bonus schemes in the industry
- a detailed 4 week training scheme, fully preparing you for when you enter your site and providing you with an overall understanding of our business
- Pension scheme
- Free meals when on shift
If you want to be part of this, apply below to find out more
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job