Job Title: General Manager
Location: Admiral Amusements, Manchester
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, excellent bonus potential, length of service awards, enhanced holiday scheme and a Comprehensive management training programme.
Contractual hours will be 40 per week, varied across all opening times.
The General Manager will be responsible and accountable for day-to-day operations, attracting new customers and retaining current customers.
This is a varied and hands-on role, no day will be the same.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maximise profit and grow the business
- Achieving performance KPI targets
- Be fully accountable for the store’s performance
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business
- Drive all new products and promotions
- Ensure excellent store presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Effectively manage the team with regards the company policies and procedures
- Recruit, Induct & train ensuring the team achieve excellent results
Ideally, you will have previous supervisor or management experience in a customer facing role. This role would suit someone with possibly a casino/bingo/bookies background. We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Commercially minded
• Business focused
• Professional, customer focused and a can do attitude
• Target & sales driven
• Experienced in a Supervisory or Management capacity in a customer facing role
• Well presented & professional
• IT literate
Luxury Leisure (Admiral) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are also home to Kwik Tan, a leading UV and spray tanning retailer, with 45 salons nationwide.
We are a fast paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need tobe flexible and adaptable.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. The advert will be held upon receipt of sufficient number of applicants.
The company care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By you submitting your CV you are agreeing to your CV being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job