An exciting General Manager opportunity has emerged to run a picturesque public house at the heart of the neighbourhood in leafy Ashstead, Surrey.
Situated just 5 minutes from the M25 and with direct rail links to London Waterloo, The Woodman benefits from generous 4 bed live-in for the appointed General Manager and fantastic local schools. Budding football fans have the added benefit of the local football ground being right next door.
The successful General Manager will enjoy the benefits of a full refurb just 15 months ago, a spacious kitchen, and a fantastic beer garden. General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job