Salary: £35k + bonus, OTE £60-70k
Are you looking to join a business passionate about their products and service?
Do you love developing and nurturing the talent within your team?
With fantastic opportunities for your future development and an innovative approach to training, this brand would be brilliant for anyone looking to build a strong sales career!
- Previous experience managing a high volume sales environment, you will be able to demonstrate your past achievements in previous roles
- As a natural leader you will enjoy coaching and developing your staff to ensure that your store continues to improve and exceed targets
- A personal drive to achieve targets with your team whilst delivering first class service
- You will be professional, commercially astute and focussed on delivering fantastic results for the business
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional sales and customer service skills to confidently respond to any customer complaints and comments in a positive and professional manner
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Desire to progress within our client's ever-growing business
- Previous accountability for P&L management
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving your team to hit sales targets through encouragement and leading by example on the sales floor
- Manage the whole customer experience, encompassing design planning, delivery and installation
- Managing and coaching the showroom team to deliver against key company KPI’s
- Conducting regular 121’s, development reviews with your team and interviewing as required
- Working with various head office teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identifying training needs within the store team and delivering training where required
- Making commercial decisions on stock packages and displays through the use of company reports to drive store sales
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and sharing the feedback with head office
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
Our client is an ambitious family owned business, who due to continued success will be expanding further throughout the coming years. They are passionate about the products and services they provide to their customers. With an amazing people development and training plan you will have the support you need to excel within their business!
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job