General Manager - BrewStone
After opening in 2014 in the budding area of Uplands, Swansea, our intention to contribute to the re-development of the inner city is ongoing, where students, business people and locals cross paths.
We are located in the lively Uplands Crescent in the heart of Uplands Swansea. BrewStone is a day and night venue that offers a unique and authentic wood fire focused menu, craft beers and cocktails. We aim to provide good quality, local products in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
BrewStone is the ideal place to take your career to another level. Being the manager of BrewStone is about being, the person who inspires the team. It means being the one who communicates the company’s expectations and vision. Being the one who ensures we produce customer experiences with genuine hospitality.
We thrive on forging managers of the future, ones that are inspirational leaders and accomplished business managers by giving you the freedom to be yourself while at the same time enjoying the support to develop a brilliant team and shape a brilliant venue. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated. After all, interesting people make interesting places.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best.
- Leading positively by example.
- Setting targets with clear standards and time scales.
- Actively marketing and promoting your business.
- Developing your business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service anticipating changes and planning accordingly.
- Controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job