Stoke on Trent
Circa £65k plus benefits
An established, market leading 3pl organisation are recruiting a General Manager for one of their distribution centres in Stoke. This particular distribution manages a prestigious retail client and you will need the ability to build strong customer relationships whilst efficiently managing the DC.
- Lead and develop a team of around 100 employees to deliver outstanding service to your customer.
- Develop strong relationships with your customer and to work closely with your team to ensure service levels are met and exceeded.
- Identify opportunities to grow business opportunities with your customer and develop these to deliver further profit.
- Ensure all operational and health and safety policies are adhered to.
- Full responsibility P&L across the distribution centre.
- You will have experience as a GM within a large warehousing, Distribution/3PL environment.
- You will need to be dynamic and forward thinking to improve service delivery and to extend service offerings to your customers to maximise profit.
- Customer facing experience
- Good understanding of P&L
- Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
- An analytical mind and the ability to use a variety of systems for planning purposes.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.