As a General Manager you take full responsibility for your restaurant & treat it as if it is your own business. You’re committed in ensuring your restaurant delivers the highest standards which you live by for your guests & as an inspirational leader understand the importance of coaching & developing your people too.
You are dedicated to managing, driving & developing a successful business which is focused on growth & customer service excellence.
We were founded by Antonio Carluccio who was known as the godfather of Italian food. Since 1999 we have grown into a premium Italian casual dining restaurant group with over 100 restaurants nationwide.
Joining us as an General Manager you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
To work within our restaurants, supporting & delighting our guests & your team we ask that our General Managers have the following skills & behaviours when you join us. You will also have access to a comprehensive Career Development Guide to build & enhance your knowledge as your grow with us.
- As a role model it’s important you set the standard & be the ambassador for Carluccio’s
- Committed to delivering only the highest standards of food & service through leading, supporting & coaching the whole team
- Great understanding of Health & Safety & Food Safety practices
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst remaining self motivated too
- Willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
- Having a commercial awareness that grows the business & works to achieve financial targets
- Your charisma, bundles of enthusiasm & passion are all naturally authentic
- The maestro of multi-tasking; being organised & understanding how to prioritise tasks efficiently
- You are adaptable & versatile; leading change, finding new & improved ways of working
- With great attention to detail you are able to follow & oversee processes & solve problems efficiently
- Using your own initiative & entrepreneurial skills to achieve results
- £12,000 bonus potential paid in quarterly & annual installments
- Provide Level 3 Food Safety training
- Provide BIIAB Personal License training
- Training & development courses
- Clear career development path & progression
- Opportunities to win trips to Italy
- 28 days holiday + extra holiday rewarded after 5 years service
- 50% discount when dining in our restaurants
- 20% discount when shopping in our delis
- Team Parties & competitions
- Free food in shift
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Pension scheme
- & much more
Your next steps could see you develop into an Operations Manager or even join our Support Office team.
What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's General Manager now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job