General Manager vacancy:
We’re seeking a General Manager to lead the team at The Two Brothers, Southampton. Just a stone's throw from West End, Swaythling and Bitterne, this superb local pub is the perfect place for guests to enjoy a bite to eat whilst watching sport with friends or enjoying a bit of banter over some favourite beers.
Our new General Manager will have a strong commercial edge and real drive to exceed guest expectations. Not to mention a passion for leading a team to deliver consistent high standards to move this already successful business to the next level.
If you are hungry for success and ready for a new challenge, then don’t delay apply today!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....