A fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious General Manager in the heart of Canterbury, opposite the world-famous cathedral.
The Old Buttermarket is a unique business famous for cask ales and gin. It is drink led (60/40) with opportunity to grow the food trade still through focussing on our fame point of being a pie house in our 50-seater dining room at the rear of the pub, whilst maximising the large external area at the front of the pub.
The guest base is largely tourist and seasonal but with more opportunity to tap in to the local market. If you are a passionate and driven General Manager looking for the step up then please apply!
And hot off the press.... This year our General Managers can achieve a quarterly bonus paid throughout the year and, wait for it, 1% profit share. Total bonus uncapped!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....