General Manager vacancy:
Sizzling Pub & Grill are looking for an experienced General Manager to lead the team at the Church Tavern in Perry Barr, Birmingham.
The Church Tavern has recently had investment and is in a prime location in Perry Barr next door to the Alexandra Stadium and BMX Tracks. This can have a large impact on trade, for a business which is already large volume especially in food, the site also benefits from a function room and Fuzzy Ed’s soft play.
Our new General Manager will be community focused, have a real drive to exceed expectations and passion for leading a team.
So, if you are an enthusiastic General Manager we would love to hear from you.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....