General Manager vacancy:
Miller & Carter are delighted to be advertising for a General Manager to join our team at our new restaurant in Burton Upon Trent, as Miller & Carter seeks to increase its presence in quality locations throughout the East Midlands.
Currently trading as Harvester Centrum, the restaurant will be opening its doors in March 2018 and we are looking to recruit the management team early so that we can ensure the right candidates are fully immersed in our culture, living our values and understanding our operating principles prior to recruiting their own team for this exciting opening.
We anticipate a high level of turnover so are looking for a highly experienced General Manager, who is a truly guest obsessed operator, to deliver our amazing 30-day aged steak in a stunning environment. Ideally the right candidate will have volume restaurant experience and excellent team skills. If you have what it takes to become our new General Manager we'd love to hear from you!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job