A popular and fresh pizzeria restaurant offering only the finest in Italian style dining. This establishment has gained an impressive list of reviews on social media securing itself as one of the areas most loved places to eat. This is a growing company looking to provide the best service possible to each and every customer leaving them with a memorable experience every time.
- A passion for the delivery of outstanding service consistently throughout each and every day
- Enough confidence to maintain your abilities and flourish under pressure
- The drive to push forward in your career and develop your skillset
- Good experience of team management and effective leadership
- Excellent hygiene standards that are maintained at all times
- The ability to stay calm and well-mannered at all times
This is a brilliant position for someone that wants to help push the establishment forward, we need a strong leader that can hit the ground running and take this restaurant to the next level.
The Perfect Candidate
- A candidate has roughly 2 years’ experience running a similar establishment
- Someone that has the drive and compassion to push the restaurant forward and maintain the high-class service
- The leadership background to develop and assist all members of staff wherever needed efficiently
- Basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Potential opportunities to move between new units
- The chance to lead a brilliant team within a popular and successful restaurant
- Constant recognition from your peers for your hard work and leadership
Where to go from here?
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Carl.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job