This is an exciting opportunity with a major International healthcare organisation. You will be responsible for implementing, demonstrating and maintaining operational excellence across the region. You will work with the Operations Managers and Clinical Operations Managers to maximise surplus and maintain exceptional levels of client care and satisfaction, ensuring that the centres are highly productive and efficient, whilst demonstrating full compliance to regulatory, organisational and professional body requirements.
You will be able to show:
- Evidence of leading on customer facing operations
- Capability of managing clinical and non-clinical staff, and ability to tackle performance related issues
- Ability to adapt and grow with the business
- Competence in handling budgets and finance for a region
- Excellent analytical, leadership and communication skills
- Driven by passion for the care of our clients
- Pro-choice with regards to abortion
- Ability to travel within the region and to Head Office for meetings as required
Although healthcare experience would be an advantage, a commercial background, the ability to read and interpret a P&L, strong budgeting skills, experience of setting and achieving KPI's and the ability to motivate and mange a team are more important. My client would be very keen to look at your CV if you have Area/regional management experience of a multi-site operation in any industry but particularly retail, recruitment or healthcare.
You will be based mainly in Birmingham but you will need to travel within the region and attend meetings in London so flexibility is also important. You will need to be a driver and have access to a car mileage will be paid for travel around the region and for rail fares to London.
- Management Experience
- Operational Excellence