General / Operations Manager required to join this diverse business, which operates across production, retail, hospitality and online offering the finest quality food available. This award winning business has a fantastic reputation for delivering quality products.
This newly created role of General Manager reporting to the Managing Director, will play a key role in the growth. With a commercial, business-based approach, you will apply best practice to this varied offering. We are seeking an energetic, versatile, people orientated and results driven leader to deliver impeccable service, sales and profit growth across all departments.
- Customer focused with hands on attention to detail, visibility, and leadership by example.
- Excellent leadership and strong organisational skills with a proven track record.
- A hands-on approach to all aspects of the operation with excellent communication skills
- Co-ordinate all activities, operations and running whilst actively displaying a proactive leadership style across production, retail, hospitality and online.
- Maintain, implement and adhere to standard policies, systems and procedures relating to operations, including health and safety systems and quality standards.
- A creative approach to sales and marketing initiatives and an aggressive approach to business development.
- Execute competitive NPD plans managing projects from concept through to launch.
- Experience in production / hospitality / retail operations management
- Must have food manufacturing experience across a chilled / fresh environment
- Experience across SALSA or BRC accreditation would be beneficial
- NPD / product development background would be beneficial
- Ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast paced changing environment.
- A passion for working in an environment where quality service and standards matter
- Experience of managing a diverse team of characters
- Sales and Marketing experience would be beneficial
If you have the relevant experience and are keen on this opportunity then please forward a copy of your CV or contact Adam Bernard on 0141-816-0116.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job